DAY (1): BANGKOK – RIVER KWAI – HUA-HIN
• Depart from Bangkok hotel to Samut Sakorn, one of the busiest fishing ports in Thailand.
• Walk through the local Market.
• Proceed to Khanchanaburi to visit the “Bridge over the River Kwai” and World War II Cemetery.
• Lunch at local riverside restaurant beside the bridge.
• Continue to Petchburi and arrive late afternoon at Cha-am Beach.
• Dinner and overnight at Golden Beach Cha-am Hotel.
DAY (2): HUA-HIN – PRACHUAB – RAYONG
• Breakfast at hotel and proceed by local 3rd class train to Prachuab.
• Visit the town and hilltop pagoda.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Arrive late afternoon at Ranong.
• Dinner and overnight at Jansom Thara Hotel (with natural hot springs).
DAY (3): RANONG – KRABI
• After breakfast, visit Punyaban Waterfall, hot springs and busy fishing pier.
• Optional short boat trip and tour to Victoria Point. (the southernmost point in Burma).
• Lunch at hotel and proceed to Krabi.
• Overnight at Krabi La Playa Resort (or similar).
DAY (4): KRABI – KO PADA – KRABI
• After breakfast, tour Krabi and take boat trip to Pada island for visit and swimming.
• Return to hotel for lunch and continue by road to Susan Hoi, the “Cemetery of Shells” and to Noparat Thara Beach.
• Overnight at Krabi La Playa Resort (or similar)
DAY (5): KRABI – PHANG NGA – PHUKET
• Breakfast at hotel and depart Krabi for Phang Nga Bay for boat trip through one of the most fantastic bays of Thailand, with many uninhabited islands, mangroves and caves.
• Also visit the island where the James Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot.
• After lunch proceed to Phuket and arrive late afternoon.