DAY (1): BANGKOK – RIVER KWAI – HUA-HIN
• Depart from Bangkok hotel to Samut Sakorn, one of the busiest fishing ports in Thailand.
• Walk through the local Market.
• Proceed to Kanchanaburi to visit the “Bridge over the River Kwai” and World War II Cemetery.
•Lunch at local riverside restaurant beside the bridge.•
Continue to Petchburi and arrive late afternoon at Cha-am Beach.
• Dinner and overnight at Golden Beach Cha-am Hotel.
DAY (2): HUA-HIN – PRACHUAB – RANONG
• Breakfast at hotel and proceed by local 3rd class train to Pra chuab Khiri khan.
• Visit the town and hilltop pagoda.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Arrive late afternoon at Ranong.
• Dinner and overnight at Jansom Thara Hotel (with natural hot springs).
DAY (3): RANONG – KRABI
• After breakfast, visit Punyaban Waterfall, hot springs and busy fishing pier.
• Optional short boat trip and tour to Victoria Point. (the southernmost point in Burma).
• Lunch at hotel and proceed to Krabi.
• Overnight at Krabi La Playa Resort (or similar).
DAY (4): KRABI – KO PADA – KRABI
• After breakfast, tour Krabi and take boat trip to Pada island for visit and swimming.
• Return to hotel for lunch and continue by road to Susan Hoi, the “Cemetery of Shells” and to Noparat Thara Beach.
• Overnight at Krabi La Playa Resort (or similar)
DAY (5): KRABI – PHANG NGA – PHUKET
• Breakfast at hotel and depart Krabi for Phang Nga Bay for boat trip through one of the most fantastic bays of Thailand, with many uninhabited islands, mangroves and caves.
• Also visit the island where the James Bond film “The Man with the Golden Gun” was shot.
• After lunch proceed to Phuket and arrive late afternoon.