DAY (1): DOI SUTHEP – DOWNHILL MOUNTAIN BIKING – JUNGLE CAMP
• Morning pick-up from hotel in Chiang Mai, visit Doi Suthep Mountain sacred monastery of Wat Phatad Doi Suthep, located about 1,300 meters above sea level.
• Then continue drive up to Doi Pui for picnic lunch at Khun Chant Kien White Hmong Village.
• After that, some of the best downhill mountain biking in the north will begin, on off-road track through rich woods until reaching the Huey Tung Tao Lake (about 20 kms.)
• Following refreshment, transfer to jungle camp for BBQ dinner and overnight at local hut.
DAY (2): HILLTRIBE VISIT – TREKKING – RUBBER RAFTING – ELEPHANT TREK
• After breakfast, drive to visit Akha hilltribe village to start the jungle trek along stream to Mae Taeng River for and exciting 2-hours whitewater rubber rafting.
• Picnic lunch at elephant camp.
• Continue with 1-hour elephant trek before returning to Chiang Mai late afternoon by road.