DAY (1): CHIANG MAI – MAE HONGSON (L-D)
• Departure from Chiasng Mai by TG Flight, arrive at Mae Hongson Airport and Transfer to hotel.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Visit to Fish Cave & Burmese-style temples, Wat Jong Kham & Wat Jong Klang. Wat Jong Kham was built nearly 200 years ago by the Shan people who comprises about 50% of the population of Mae Hongson. Then visit to Wat Phra Thad Doi Kong Moo to view the beautiful sunset.
• Dinner & overnight at Fern Resort.
DAY (2): F/D ELEPHANT RIDING / KAREN LONG-NECK VILLAGE / BOAT TRIP / CHIANG MAI (B-L)
• After breakfast, departure by 4WD or pick-up truck to Baan Nai-Soi-Shan Village for an exciting 1-hour elephant trek through the jungle village of unusual and exotic “Longneck Hilltriber” wearing numerous brass rings around their elongated necks.
• Lunch is provided.
• After lunch, drive down to Sop-Boi by 4WD or pick-up truck and transfer by long-tail speed boat for 1 hr. trip from hanging bridge over the Pai River to Ban Hue Due boat landing.
• Transfer to the airport for flight back to Chiang Mai.