DAY (1): NATURE ROUTE ON CHIANG MAI – PAI – PANG MA – PA (L-D)
• Morning, drive along picturesque road through plains and curves. Enroute, visit on Orchid & Butterfly Farm, Mok Fa Waterfall and a Karen Hilltribe Village.
• Picnic lunch will be provided at Pong Dued Hot Spring. Followed by visits the Lisu Hilltribe Village of Pang Paek.
• Dinner and overnight at Tha Pai Spa & Hot Spring Resort.
DAY (2): LOD CAVE – RIVERRAFT ALONG THE RIVER – NIGHT IN THE JUNGLE CAMP (B-L-D)
• After breakfast, proceeding to Tham Lod Grotte for caving activity.
• Then continue the trip to Ban Nam Kong.
• After the reparation, enjoy our whitewater raft along Kong River enchanted with along the river.
• Picnic lunch at the river bank, swimming at Su Za Waterfall.
• Spend a magic night in our simple but warm and comfortable jungle camp.
DAY (3): CONTINUE EXCITING RUBBER RAFT – NAM PAI – MAE HONGSON (B-L-D)
• After breakfast, continue an exciting whitewater rafting from Kong River to meet the Pai River.
• Have fun and rapids on the way visit the natural hot spa and breathtaking Hin Mong Rapids and many until arriving at Mae Su Rin National Park the last point.
• After refreshing yourself proceeding to Mae Hongson.
• BBQ Dinner and overnight at Fern Resort.
DAY (4): CITY TOUR – ELEPHANT RIDE – LONG NECK KAREN – CHIANG MAI (B-L)
• After breakfast at the resort, explore the sleepy little town of Mae Hongson to see some of Burmese-style temple, local market.
• Followed by a memorable trip on the three tons elephant back proceed to border village of Pa Dong (Longnecked Karen or Giraffe woman).
• Spend time for witnessing their legendary lifestyles and customs.
• Lunch at the local restaurant before depart by air to Chiang Mai.