DAY (1): CHIANG MAI – ELEPHANT SAFARI – FANG
• Depart from Chiang Mai hotel drive north to beautiful Hmong hill-tribe village.
• Then continue to Elephant Camp at Mae Thaman for elephant trek and bamboo rafting.
• Picnic lunch at the riverside. Continue by Land Rover up mountain road Chiang Dao and Fang.
• En-route visit several remote hill-tribe villages.
• Late afternoon arrive at Kintamunee Hotel for dinner
• Overnight at hotel.
DAY (2): FANG – MAE SALONG – CHIANG RAI
• After breakfast at resort, proceed to the tour through high mountains to Doi Mae Salong, now inhabited by former Chinese refugees.
• Chinese lunch at local restaurant.
• Continue drive along mountain ridge to Yao and Akha villages.
• Afterward, drive to border town “Mae Sai” for short walk through the market town.
• Late afternoon arrive at Chiang Rai.
• Dinner and overnight at Wiang Inn.
DAY (3): GOLDEN TRIANGLE – CHIANG MAI
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Visit the Golden Triangle, then travel by boat on the Mae Khong River and visit Meo village.
• Lunch at local restaurant and drive back to Chaing Mai hotel or airport..
• Trip can end at Chiang Rai Airport or with extension in Chiang Rai.