DAY (1): CHIANG MAI – ELEPHANT SAFARI- PAI VALLEY
• Depart from Chiang Mai hotel early morning and drive north to visit beautiful Hmong hill-tribe village. Continue to Elephant Camp at Mae Thaman for trek and bamboo rafting.
• Picnic lunch on riverside.
• Proceed by Land Rover up mountain road to Pai Valley. En-route visit some of remote hill-tribe villages.
• Late afternoon arrival at Tha Pai Spa & Hot Spring Resort for dinner and overnight.
DAY (2): PAI VALLEY – MAE HONGSON
• After breakfast at resort, proceed to the tour through high mountains to visit Lisu and Karen villages.
• Proceed to Lod Cave, huge cave system once home to pre-historic culture. Then proceed to inner-river for 45 minutes walk in cave.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• After lunch, drive to Lahu village at Baan Loog Khaolam and then to Chaboo.
• Afternoon arrive in Mae Hongson.
• Visit to mountaintop Burmese temple with panoramic view.
• Dinner and overnight at Fern Resort.
DAY (3): PADONG KAREN TRIBE – CHIANG MAI
• Breakfast at hotel.
• Morning drive up mountain to visit remote Padong Karen hilltribe at Baan Nai Soi where women have their necks extended by brass hoops. (Long-neck)
• Lunch at local restaurant in Mae Hongson.
• Depart by air to Chiang Mai.
• Arrive Chiang Mai.
• Transfer to hotel or connecting flight to Bangkok.