DAY (1): ARRIVAL YANGON
• Arrive at Yangon airport and transfer to hotel.
• After lunch, city sightseeing including: Shwedagon & Botataung Pagodas, Karaweik Hall, and the Bogyoke market (Closed Mondays).
• Dinner and overnight in Yangon.
DAY (2): YANGON – BAGAN
• Breakfast and transfer to airport for flight to Bagan.
• Arrive in Bagan and proceed with excursion including: Shwezigon Pagoda, the Anandar & Thabyinnyu temples.
• Lunch at local restaurant. Then continue to the Dhammyangyi & Htilominlo Temple’s, followed by visit to the Myazedi pillar.
• Enjoy the sunset View from the Mingalar Zedi temple before returning to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY (3): BAGAN – MANDALAY – MINGUN – MANDALAY
• Depart for Mandalay by air.
• Upon arrival in Mandalay transfer to hotel.
• Continue from the Kyawzun jetty by boat to Mnigun, up river across the majestic Ayeyarwady.
• Lunch at local restaurant back in Mandalay. Then visit th Mahamuni Pagoda, the Araknese golden Buddha image and near by traditional handicraft workshops.
• Late in the afternoon shop at the Kuthodaw Pagoda and the Shwekyaungdaw Teak Monastery. Pass by the Kyauktawgyi pagoda when returning to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY (4): MANDALAY – YANGON
• After breakfast, depart for visit to the U Bin wooden bridge and the Maha Gandayon Monastery.
• Continue to the ancient capital of Ava to visit several monasteries representing the Ava period and proceed on to Sagaing.
• Lunch at local restaurant.
• Visit traditional silver workshops and the Kaung Mudaw Pagoda near the pictures Sagaing hill.
• Late afternoon transfer to airport for the flight to Yangon.
• Upon arrival at Yangon transfer to hotel.
• Farewell dinner with traditional show.
• Overnight in Yangon.
DAY (5): DEPARTURE
• If time provides a visit to the National museum or the Gem museum before transfer to airport for departure flight.