DAY (1): CHIANGMAI – HOT SPRING – KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE
• Depart from Chiangmai by the truck to the North of Chiangmai.
• Stop will be made at the Mae Malai local market get in touch with local peoples see trades sale their goods, foods, vegetables, fruits and flowers and continue the trip to the Hot Spring for lunch (Picnic lunch).
• Trek for 1 ½ hour to Karen hilltribe village at Bann Pong Noi and 2 ½ hours to another Karen hilltribe village at Bann Pangpaka or Bann Mae Manai and arrive Karen hilltribe village for relax Dinner and overnight at Karen village.
DAY (2): KAREN HILLTRIBE VILLAGE – ELPHANT RIDE – LAHU HILLTRIBE VILLAGE – BAMBOO RAFT – SHAN VILLAGE – CHIANGMAI
• Breakfast at the village.
• Trek for 1 hour to the elephant camp then take elephant ride for 1 ½ hour to Lahu hilltribe village at Bann Pong Hgan.
• Lunch at Lahu hilltribe village.
• Continue the smooth raft along Taeng river for 3 hours to Shan village Bann Sob Gai.
• On the way we will stop to visit hilltribe village. Then going down the streams and rapids, arrive at Shan village, from here we will get the truck back to Chiangmai, transfer to hotel.